59.Neoprene wheels are defined by both firmness and size.
- Hard – (90 durometer) for aggressive cutting with coarse grit belts.
- Medium – (70 durometer) for a good balance of cutting and operator comfort.
- Soft – (50 durometer) for fine finishing with fine grit abrasive belts.
- Small – 5″ or less in diameter with shaft and bearing included. Must specify HDBJ, 30MT or 30ML shaft type when ordering.
- Large – more than 5″ in diameter and have a 1 ½” arbor hole. Does not come with hub/shaft.
- Depending upon your machine or attachment, there are a few different shaft/bearing combinations that will fit your wheel. Please specify which one you need when ordering a wheel with shaft and bearings
3″ diameter and smaller are rated for 3000 SFPM or less.
Wheels are ordered by specifying
- shaft type
- wheel size
- rubber hardness
- plain or serrated
Urethane wheels are available at a price multiplier of 1.5. Similar to standard large and small neoprene. Not available in serrated.
All prices include shaft and bearings.